Thursday 11 November 2010

Filming

Daisy, Alana and myself began filming on Sunday the 7th November. We did it a woods in my village, its very open, empty and deslotate here and so was perfect to get the shots we  wanted. We set off at about 2pm and mananged to complete quite a bit of what we wanted to do, unfortunately we didnt finish it all as it started to get too dark to film so by about 4:30 we headed home.

I was a bit doubtful about how my dog would be in the thriller as animals are meant to be hard to work with, but it all went very smoothly and I am very happy about how it all turned out. We plan to go back again on Sunday the 14th November and complete the rest of the work, but prehaps leave a bit earlier to have more time in the woods to film before it gets dark.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for posting progress so far. Did it mean you had to change anything? Were there any continuity issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to leave out a few scenes which I shall be posting about shortly and luckily enough there were no continuity issues on this day of filming.

    ReplyDelete